Thirtieth meeting, 28 June - 1 July 2022
The PAGE 2022 meeting will be held at the Cankarjev Dom cultural and congress centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Image credit VisitLjubljana.com
Conference location and dates
After a two-year hiatus owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, PAGE will resume face-to-face at the same venue as the cancelled 2020 meeting - Ljubljana, Slovenia - from 28 June to 1 July 2022!
The PAGE meeting takes place in an informal atmosphere with vivid scientific discussion. PAGE 2022 will be held at the Cankarjev Dom. The meeting starts with a welcome reception on Tuesday evening 28 June. The scientific programme will start on Wednesday morning 29 June and will end at noon on Friday 1 July. Participants are encouraged to attend all conference days and present their work in the form of an oral presentation or poster.
Preliminary programme items:
- The Lewis Sheiner Student Session
The annual Lewis Sheiner Student Session was inaugurated, both to honour the memory of Lewis Sheiner and to highlight his lifetime passion for student education. Students who wish to be considered for this session should submit an extended abstract; watch this space for details of the submission deadline.
- The abstract must be structured with the following subheadings: Objectives / Methods / Results / Conclusion / References.
- There must be at least 6,000 but not more than 7,000 characters (including spaces) in the abstract text (excluding Title / Authors/ Affiliation and References).
- The submitted work must have been performed either as part of an MSc or PhD programme and/or will ultimately form part of a PhD thesis.
- Each year a rotating committee of three members, representative of the PAGE community, will judge who should receive the honour of presenting in the Lewis Sheiner Student Session.
- If selected, the student will automatically receive a 300€ travel grant. A permanent list of students, with links to their presentation, will be maintained on the web site.
- The Stuart Beal Methodology Session
As a tribute to Stuart Beal, there is a Stuart Beal Methodology Session. The organising committee will choose presenters from the submitted abstracts.
PAGE Student Sponsorship
A PAGE Student Sponsorship to support travel and accommodation expenses is expected to be available to a number of students unable to obtain any other financial support. This will be judged on a case-by-case basis by a selection committee. Please see here to download a form with criteria and details on how to apply. Applications need to be submitted by the time of the abstract deadline (TBC), so make sure you receive confirmation of receipt when sending your application.
The deadlines for registration and abstract submission will follow in due course. Please watch this space.
Please keep our database up to date by editing your existing profile if required!
- If you've forgotten your password, a reminder can be requested automatically from the website by e-mail.
- If you've forgotten your password and changed your e-mail address then please contact the PAGE admin team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Updates of personal details in the website are confirmed automatically by email. Note that if you do not receive a confirmation, you should check that your e-mail address is correctly entered in the designated field.
Registration fees and payment
- Registration fees will be posted here soon.
- Fees include coffee, tea and lunch on all days, the welcome reception on 28 June and the social event on 30 June.
- Accompanying persons may attend the welcome reception and the social event for a fee (TBC).
- Participant places are limited and allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
- Registration fees must be paid at the PAGE website by credit card only (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard and American Express) within 14 days after registering at the PAGE website. Failure to meet this deadline will automatically place your registration on the waiting list.
- Students wishing to qualify for the student registration fee will need to upload, at the time of registration, a scanned copy of a signed letter of support from their supervisor indicating that they will be full time students in an MSc or PhD programme at the time of the PAGE meeting, and a scan of their current student card. If this information (and an abstract if applicable) is not available at the time of the abstract deadline (TBC), non-reduced fees will be charged.
No refunds will be given once the registration fee has been paid, not even in the extremely unlikely event that the meeting is cancelled due to force majeure. Substitution of delegates will be accepted at any time.
Software demonstrations and exhibitor spaces
Software companies, Academic Software Application Developers and Contract Research Organisations are welcome to present their products and services during PAGE. The cost for one commercial table is 1700 euros including dedicated high speed wifi connection. Software that is both non-commercial and open-source can be demonstrated without charge. Those interested in this option, please contact email@example.com for further information and booking.
Visa requirements and letters of invitation
Slovenia is a member of the European Union and entered the Schengen agreement in 2007; EU citizens do not require a visa to enter Slovenia, a passport or ID card is sufficient. Non-EU citizens are kindly advised to check entry requirements at the website of the Slovenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If a visa is necessary, it is recommended to begin the application procedure at least two months before the travel date. CD Congress Centre Ljubljana can handle the procedure of guarantee letters, requiring a one-week time frame and costing EUR 12 per document. Additional information on requesting a letter of guarantee for the visa process can be found in the document that you can download using this link.
AFEA S.A. Booking Secretariat
Professional Congress Organizer
39-41 Lykavittou Street
10672 Athens, Greece
Tel: +30 2103668853 (direct line)
Fax: +30 2103643511
For matters related to payment of registration fees and abstracts: