Thirty-first meeting, 27-30 June 2023
The PAGE 2023 meeting will be held at Palexco, A Coruña, Spain.
Conference location and dates
PAGE 2023 will take place in A Coruña, Spain, from 27 June to 30 June 2023.
The PAGE meeting takes place in an informal atmosphere with vivid scientific discussion. PAGE 2023 will be held at the Palexco Convention and Exhibition Centre. The meeting starts with a welcome reception on Tuesday evening 27 June. The scientific programme will start on Wednesday morning 28 June and will end at noon on Friday 30 June. Participants are encouraged to attend all conference days and present their work in the form of an oral presentation or poster.
Preliminary programme items:
- Special session on modelling of therapeutic antibodies
- The Lewis Sheiner Student Session
The annual Lewis Sheiner Student Session was inaugurated, both to honour the memory of Lewis Sheiner and to highlight his lifetime passion for student education. Students who wish to be considered for this session should submit an extended abstract.
- The abstract must be structured with the following subheadings: Objectives / Methods / Results / Conclusion / References.
- There must be at least 6,000 but not more than 7,000 characters (including spaces) in the abstract text (excluding Title / Authors/ Affiliation and References).
- The submitted work must have been performed either as part of an MSc or PhD programme and/or will ultimately form part of a PhD thesis.
- Each year a rotating committee of three members, representative of the PAGE community, will judge who should receive the honour of presenting in the Lewis Sheiner Student Session.
- If selected, the student will automatically receive a 300€ travel grant. A permanent list of students, with links to their presentation, will be maintained on the web site.
- The Stuart Beal Methodology Session
As a tribute to Stuart Beal, there is a Stuart Beal Methodology Session. The organising committee will choose presenters from the submitted abstracts.
The abstract submission deadline is the same for all submitted abstracts (Lewis Sheiner Student Session, orals, and posters) and there will be no option for late submissions. The PAGE organising committee cares about the quality of all abstracts, and sufficient time is required for judging them.
Satellite Meetings and Virtual Events
If you are interested in organising a satellite meeting, please contact the local organising agency El Corte Ingles at email@example.com. Please note that PAGE itself is not involved in organising satellite workshops or booking venues, etc, and satellite meetings cannot be booked through the PAGE website.
El Corte Ingles, the professional congress organizer for 2023, has secured a variety of hotels for the PAGE meeting, which range from luxurious to more standard accommodations at preferential rates. An overview of the hotel accommodation options with booking possibility will be provided shortly. As June is a high season in A Coruña, and rooms will be booked on a first-come first serve basis, we kindly advise all the delegates to proceed with their bookings well in advance.
PAGE Student Sponsorship
A PAGE Student Sponsorship to support travel and accommodation expenses is expected to be available to a number of students unable to obtain any other financial support. This will be judged on a case-by-case basis by a selection committee. Please see here to download a form with criteria and details on how to apply. Applications need to be submitted by 7 April 2023, so make sure you receive confirmation of receipt when sending your application.
Registration for PAGE 2023 will open early in 2023.
Please keep our database up to date by editing your existing profile if required!
- If you've forgotten your password, a reminder can be requested automatically from the website by e-mail.
- If you've forgotten your password and changed your e-mail address then please contact the PAGE admin team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Updates of personal details in the website are confirmed automatically by email. Note that if you do not receive a confirmation, you should check that your e-mail address is correctly entered in the designated field.
Registration fees and payment
Information will be provided in due course.
No refunds will be given once the registration fee has been paid, not even in the extremely unlikely event that the meeting is cancelled due to force majeure. Substitution of delegates will be accepted at any time.
Software demonstrations and exhibitor spaces
Software companies, academic software application developers and contract research organisations are welcome to present their products and services during PAGE. The cost for one commercial table is 1.950 €, including dedicated high speed wifi connection. Software that is both non-commercial and open-source can be demonstrated without charge. Those interested in this option, please contact email@example.com for further information and booking.
Visa requirements and letters of invitation
Spain is a member of the European Union and is a signatory to the Schengen agreement; EU and Swiss citizens do not require a visa to enter Spain, a passport or ID card is sufficient. Non-EU citizens are kindly advised to check entry requirements at the website of the Spanish Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores, Unión Europea y Cooperación. If a visa is necessary, it is recommended to begin the application procedure at least two months before the travel date.
Congresos - M.I.C.E.
PAGE 2023, A Coruña (Spain)
Telf. (+34) 963 107 189
For matters related to payment of registration fees and abstracts: