Pipeline Pilot - Data Integration, Analysis, and Reporting Platform
Stephane Vellay, Guillaume Paillard, Eddy Vande Water, Richard Compton
Workflow technology is being increasingly applied in research and development information to organise and analyse data. Pipeline Pilot is a scientifically intelligent implementation of a workflow technology known as data pipelining. It allows scientists to construct and execute workflows using components that encapsulate many algorithms. This flexible visual programming language captures and deploys your best-practice processes.
- Gather Data
- Search, summarise & share your data from multiple disparate sources, Databases or Files, using In-House format checking rules
- Join together applications within a variety of areas, such as chemistry, bioinformatics, image analysis, high throughput screening, and laboratory data management
- Features related to security, scalability, database integration, and distributed computing make it an ideal solution for enterprise use
- Automate Analysis
- Pipeline Pilot allows you to integrate your existing computational resources within a single work environment: NONMEM, WinBUGS, Monolix, Xpose, WinNonlin, PsN, MC Sim, etc.
- Use standard scripting environments for rapid development of new components: R, MATLAB, SAS, Java, ORACLE, etc.
- Automate workflows to schedule jobs, then log & archive associated data and reports
- Share Results
- Automate the creation of standardised reports in various formats: HTML, PDF, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Present analysis results in a more accessible way, using interactive charts and forms with easy-to-use reporting tools or by integrating third party applications reporting tools
- Extend Pipeline Pilot protocols throughout your organisation via Web Portals like SharePoint, giving non-expert users access to previously constructed workflows
Come to the free introductory course on Tuesday 7th June, or visit our booth at PAGE 2011 for a demonstration of Pipeline Pilot and web-based solutions developed with it.
 Hassan M, Brown RD, Varma-O'brien S and Rogers D. Cheminformatics analysis and learning in a data pipelining environment. Molecular diversity 2006 Aug;10(3):283-99. PubMed
 Vellay SG, Latimer NE, Paillard G. Interactive text mining with Pipeline Pilot: a bibliographic web-based tool for PubMed. Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2009 Jun;9(3):366-74. PubMed
 Learn more about Pipeline Pilot
 Accelrys Community Forums